Monday, March 10, 2014

  explain what you've done and what you need to do next, share what you need so others can respond, and take the opportunity to reflect on your topic.  If that last part seems like something you've done before, consider (a) these are snapshots in time that reflect how your thinking deepens and changes, and (b) new readers on your blog will be seeing this information for the first time.  Hope that helps, please let me know if you have any questions.


a.) First my thinking just began of drawing on paper. I had no clue what to draw, but I knew it was going to be colorful and big. Then I had the idea of relating it to senior year since it is a "Senior" project. As my thinking evolved, I incorporated more things into the meaning of pictures how it helps a visual learner like myself and others. I went to incorporate how reflection helps an individual, tried to find how expression helps, how art helps an individuals with other aspects. I then connected senior year to the course I'm taking senior, to the things I've learned in that course, to the literature the lit to the experiences made a circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment