Monday, March 24, 2014

IS THERE AN EXPERT IN THE HOUSE?

For my project, the experts would be some of my friends for the art part such as Miki, and Ashley. They would be capable of drawing tips, assisting with the art, or assisting with the details of faces, objects, hair and etc.

Other experts would be everyone in the senior class! who else better to help me with reflecting on their senior experiences than individuals who are currently in their most difficult, and memorable times! Asking senior to reflect on their senior year so far, some expectations they had for it and why it has been memorable. Anyone who has experienced senior year is able to assist me!

Themes in literature.. Well pretty much EVERYONE. Dr. Preston could assist me with some of the themes involved in novels or other things that apply to life in books read but not easily found. But just about every student find th

No comments:

Post a Comment