Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Who am i?

Simply





 1)My name is Elisia Estrada, younger sister of three siblings and older sister of one. My house consists of my little sister, my nephew, my 3 cousins, my cousin's girlfriend, my aunt, and myself. My packed house is my kind of normal called strange.

 2)I'm taking this course to change my perspective on things in life, hopefully able to look at concepts with more of an open mind. I wish to become a better writer while being able to get pushed as far as possible during this course.

 3)Out of this experience I hope I can be more willing to share my thoughts and opinions even if I believe they aren't good. I want to become an independent thinker, a great writer, and an overall intelligent being who isn't left in the dark when it comes to application time for college or how high-tech college classes can be

4)What gets me nervous about next year is college, the acceptance letters, the thought of being gone from home to be independent after 18 years of being someone's responsibility I become my own responsibility. The transition is what scares me, we are always going from the little fish in the big pond then a few years later and its your turn to be the big fish in the pond all to start over AGAIN.

 5)I give it my all in my school work, art work and my family are what I strive to do well in or what I care about extremely.

6)This course can help me achieve my goal of being accepted into university as the first member of my family to attend university without dropping out within two weeks haha. It can make my application look competitive so I can get accepted into a good four-year university and get a job that interests me.

No comments:

Post a Comment