Wednesday, January 8, 2014

what's in this for me?

I want to become more outgoing and engaged in connecting with others. This includes participating in class, and in just regular discussion with my peers.  By connecting with others I can have opportunities shared with me due to my connections, other than me not being involved. Me sitting and being quiet won't do me any good, its better to raise my hand and get the answer wrong than just sit without raising my hand. I want to work on participating and putting myself out there, outside of my comfort zone.

Applying knowledge I've learned into other areas other than course can benefit me and connect things in ways I never thought possible. I want able to take skills from a course and relate it to life would be extraordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment