Monday, September 16, 2013

Declaration of Learning Independence

Oddly enough throughout the 12 years of learning I've obtained, I still do not know what sparks my interest in school. I am good at some things like knowing Japanese comics, reading them, drawing them and the world of fantasy. But as a realistic job, since I am expected to do something great as a good student, and overcome the financial problems of my past.

I wish to excel in school and attend the school that I can afford mostly, or a school that I thought was a challenge to get into. There over the course of my 4-years I plan to major in chemistry, since math in science is pretty easy, but math alone is not. As a major in chem, I hope to pursue the profession as an anesthesiologist. Where I know the morals that have been embedded in me will be tough to follow through, Family. Family time will be sure to decrease down the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment