Thursday, February 20, 2014

HERE I AM

please explain your progress in this course during the first grading period.  Have you begun thinking/working on your senior project, big question, collaborative working group, or other endeavor/venture that shows how you're putting this course to work for you? Document and explain your performance.

To be completely and blatantly honest, I experienced a low this first grading period. Where I was so over whelmed and I just put things off and took a mental vacation, also known as senioritis, but I have finally recovered and I'm starting to catch up and get back into my old habits of completing my work on time. So in the beginning I started out pretty rocky.
I have began thinking about my big senior project and wondering who to include, or if not specific people, why not everyone? If I chose some people I would probably get my closer friends who are really into art and do a project with loads of art materials and how art is incorporated into literature. Or doing thing things we have taken from each literary piece and illustrate it. Or simply tying in what senior year means to us as individuals. I put this course to work for me by having this course affect my way of approaching my senior project. I knew that nearly everything was connected to literature so it didn't have to formally in words.


No comments:

Post a Comment