Wednesday, February 12, 2014

LAUNCH/DRAFT

What am I passionate about?  What do I want to do?
I am passionate about all things cartoon, animated, or simply just drawn. Chemistry would have to be another one of my passions only because of the hand on experience and the chemicals. Simply I would have fun doing something related to art, not the history of it though.

  • How can I use the tools from last semester (and the Internet in general)?
  • Tools from last semester I can use would probably be the connections part and connect with all my peers online to have them all take part in my project. My peers would be able to help in the one big art project where they can express what senior year means to them.

  • What will I need to do in order to "feel the awesomeness with no regrets" by June?
  • I need to keep putting my best food forward and actually keep up and maintain doing my homework since I have been falling behind.


  • What will impress/convince others (both in my life and in my field)?
  • - not sure.. It would be cool to see all the comparisons of what people's take on senior year would be in an artistic way though.
  • How will I move beyond 'What If' and take this from idea --> reality?
  • Well I will have to get a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllly Long piece of paper and Have people continue to fill it up throughout all my classes as well as have teachers willing to allow some time for students to do the art in a class period.
  • Who will be the peers, public, and experts in my personal learning network?
  • The peers will be everyone in their current senior year, as well as the adults remembering back to what their senior year was like. I don't think there would be any "Experts" In this project.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment