Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Launch

 Recipe: start with your answers to those six questions; stir in the feedback you've gotten in class and on your blog; cook until the idea is complete enough for you to commit to; check in with peers and/or Preston if you need to; write.]



 I am passionate about art, drawing, sketching, doodling, whatever you want to call it. I want to be able to relate art with my senior experiences with learning and also with the things I've been able to take from this course. I don't want it to be a traditional research paper, since I am a visual learning and I learn well reading associated with pictures. I want to get other students involved in it as well.

The internet can help me to connect art with learning, and associative learning, where an individuals associates a sign/image with another (learned from Biology). It can assist me to go more in depth about associative learning, how to relate my drawings to literature and the impact of art and learning. The tools I learned from last semester will help me connect literature, art, learning. One thing I've been able to take from last semester is things are connected always, and there will be a connection.



In order to feel accomplished and no regrets by June, I want to have fun doing my project, and fill the entire project up with drawings/doodles that will make me remember pieces of my senior year and my time spent in the course. If I can associate my pictures with literature, my passion, and my experiences, I accomplished my goal.







I will be able to impress others with my ability to connect and compare my contemporary life of senior year to modern art, translate it into drawings, explain how I've been able to get my own take on it is from the course.

 
In order to make this a reality, I need to incorporate friends as soon as possible. I have to figure out how to connect the dots between my senior year > Literature > the course. Once I make these connections the art should come easy. Beyond those connections and information, the materials I would need would be markers, paints, color pencils, color crayons, and lots of paper or a really big piece of paper. And Also, a few long days after school/weekends

















My peers, and experts will be everyone who participates/collaborates with me even in the smallest way. The public will be pretty much everyone who is exposed to my project, I will try to leave pictures and explanations of it on my blog before the course is over.


















http://cwestrhsenglitcomp.blogspot.com/2013/06/interdisciplinary-education.html
^ that's Dr. Preston. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment